This section contains information about immunisation and screening.
The Infection Control Nurses work across the 3 Boroughs of St Helens, Halton and Warrington.
We have three trained Infection Control nurses: Sandra Holt, Tracey Johnson and Gill McMillan we also have an infection control practitioner Karen Jones. We are supported by a full time Secretary Jenni Hayward.
Infection control nurses are available for any advice or support required regarding:
- Infectious diseases – Advice for all healthcare workers and members of the general public
- Outbreaks of infectious diseases
- Information about health care-associated infections
- Infection control advice for care homes, dentists and GPs
- Advice for care agencies and staff
- Leaflets and posters regarding infectious diseases and preventing the spread of infection
- Advice to schools/nurseries on infectious diseases and any exclusion that may be required
- Providing infection control training for staff working across the community
- Infection Control audit advice for care homes, dentists and GPs
- Sandra Holt – Lead Infection Control Nurse
- Tracey Johnson – Senior Infection Control Nurse
- Gillian McMillan – Infection Control Nurse
- Karen Jones – Infection control practitioner
- Jenni Hayward- Infection control secretary
The Team are based at
Newton Community Hospital
Bradlegh road, Newton Le willows
01744 457314 or 01744 457312
01744 457 327
Team email – 3Boroughs.firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure email – email@example.com
Please use our Team e mail for all general enquiries and submission of reports etc
See below for individual email accounts.