NHS St Helens Clinical Commissioning Group is committed to putting the needs of the patients and the public that we serve at the heart of all we do.
We want to hear what you think about how we design, deliver and monitor the services that we provide and how we can really make a difference to the health and well-being of the people of St Helens. There are lots of ways you can get involved with the CCG including;
- Become a member - becoming a member of the CCG will mean that you are always regularly updated on work happening across St helens and given the opportunity to have your say and engage with local health and social care decisions.
- Join a Patient Participation Group (PPG) - Each of the 34 GP practices in St Helens has a PPG, which is open to all registered patients and can include attendance at regular meetings to discuss practice matters and act as a voice of the patients at your practice. To get involved, you will need to contact your GP practice.
- Attend one of our events - As part of our engagement work, we both run events which you can attend, but also go to local community groups, meetings, and events to talk about the work happening at St Helens CCG.
- Make your views heard via engagement opportunities - We are always working on improving health and social care in St Helens and regularly need to know your thoughts, ideas, and concerns about local services.
- Social media - St Helens CCG are active users of both Twitter and Facebook. We regularly post updates on what's happening at the CCG as well as opportunities to have your say or attend events.
- Ask our Governing Body a question - Members of the public are welcome to attend but unfortunately, due to following a strict agenda, we cannot accept questions from the public during the meeting. However, we do welcome members of the public to submit written questions to be answered at a Governing Body meeting. These must be sent at least two weeks in advance of the meeting. A response will be given by NHS St Helens CCG verbally at the meeting and where possible, supplied within the paper pack for the meeting or within the minutes. Any further debate or supplementary questions will be at the discretion of the Chair as the Governing Body is a meeting in public and not a public meeting. The public are asked to submit any questions by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 01744 624268.
For more information, contact our team
Paul Steele Engagement, Involvement, Communications and Patient Experience Lead
St Helens CCG
St Helens Chamber of Commerce
Salisbury Street, Off Chalon Way
01744 627 596
If you require any information in alternative formats or languages, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We have developed a communications and engagement strategy for 2017/18 which outlines our commitment to the public and our stakeholders. Here, you can see how out strategy links with St Helens CCG priorities and how we plan to engage with the local population in a meaningful way.
We have also developed an Engagement, Involvement and Communication Review for 2017-18 which highlights our achievements as a team over the last 12 months and to look and plans and priorities going forward.