Maternity Services Listening Events
Do you live in St Helens and have accessed maternity services within the last 12 months? Are you currently pregnant or are you planning on becoming pregnant soon? Or are you the partner of someone who has accessed maternity services?
We will be holding two Maternity Services Listening Events to capture experiences of maternity services locally
Thursday 15th November, 9:30am arrival for 10am start-12pm - St Helens Town Hall
Thursday 22nd November, 5:30 arrival for 6pm start-8pm - St Helens Town Hall
Tea and Coffee will be provided.
On the day we want
- You to share your experiences of maternity services – what’s working well and what could be better
- Your help about how we can personalise your care
- Your ideas about how we offer you choice and continuity of care
- Your ideas to shape the care we provide out of hospital and the support we offer such as antenatal classes and infant feeding support
Before the day we would like you
- To share your story about your experience so that we can put together some ‘real life’ case studies for the day
We look forward to seeing you there - babies welcome!
What: Maternity Services Listening Events
When: Thursday 15th November, 9:30am – 12pm & Thursday 22nd November, 5:30pm - 8pm
Where: St Helens Town Hall, Victoria Square, St Helens, WA10 1HP Parking: Birchley Street, St Helens, WA10 1HT
How: Email/call the team via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01744627596 to register your place stating the date you would like to attend