Services available at the NHS Walk-in Centre, St Helens
If you have one of the following minor injuries or minor ailments you could be treated at the Walk-in Centre, St Helens Town Centre.
Next month, this service will be upgraded to an Urgent Treatment Centre with a GP also available on site Monday - Friday.
• Minor cuts or wounds
• Sore Throats
• Possible Simple Fractures – including X-rays where required
• Rashes and Allergic Reactions
• Bites and Stings
• Minor Burns and Scalds
• Coughs and Colds
• Stomach ache, indigestion, constipation, vomiting and diarrhoea
• Muscle or Joint Injuries, such as sprains and strains
• Eye Injuries and Infections
• Emergency Contraception
• Prescribed Medication – subject to assessment and clinical need
We aim to inform your GP about your visit to the Walk-in Centre by 5pm the next working day.
Thirty minutes before closing patients will be assessed but may be referred to their GP, out of hours GP or hospital A&E department.
Millennium Centre, Corporation Street , St Helens, WA10 1HJ